Bone Broth Concentrate
Best of the Bone is an all-natural grass-fed beef bone broth concentrate that is a true collagen, mineral and amino acid-rich living gelatin. Gluten, antibiotic and dairy free - just pure bone broth with no additives aside from Celtic sea salt. Nearly 40% collagen protein absorbed at a much higher rate than other collagen sources thanks to important healthy fats (the most efficient fuel source for your body and critical for the absorption of vitamins and micronutrients by the body!) and with 19 key and essential amino acids that you need to survive and thrive. The typical bone broth is 2%-4% collagen. Best of the Bone is 10-20x higher.
A daily tablespoon of the delicious Best of the Bone turns a mug of hot water and some vegetables, meats and/or spices to add for taste into a fabulously healthy, nutrient-dense meal. We find its a great way to start the day. Or end it. Add it to your soup, sauce and gravy recipes for flavour and nutrition for the whole family.
How Do We Make It:
Using certified grass-fed and finished beef leg bone (highest in marrow and essential fatty acids including a near ideal ratio of omega 6 to omega 3) and cartilage. High in omega 3 EPA and DHA . These are the two critical essential fatty acids - many plants may contain ALA. ALA does not readily convert into EPA or DHA which are the critical essential fats for brain and cardiovascular health. We slow-cook Best of the Bone for 48 hours - ensuring maximum nutrient extraction from the cooked bones. The result is a thick, marrow-rich, nutrient dense bone broth extract extremely high in natural, un-denatured bioavailable collagen.
Research and studies have shown:
- Helps your body absorb micro and macro-nutrients due to the gelatin and healthy fats (in other words, it makes your good foods healthier).
- Supports joint and bone health.
- Increases bone density and lean muscle mass.
- Is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Heals gut health including colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, and even used as a critical first step to treat Crohn's Disease and colities.
- Improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles (overall improvement in skin health).
- Improves immune system.
- FODMAPs friendly and part of the GAPs diet.